“Education is useless if your actions are not approved by the morality of the soul and the legality of the constitution.”
Admission session 2023-24
- Admission process
- Admission policy
- Age Criteria
- Admission Guidelines
- Fee Structure 2023-24
- Transport Charges
- RULES REGARDING FEES AND TRANSPORT CHARGE
Admissions open for Academic Year 2023-2024 from classes Pre-Nursery to VIII. Registration forms are available at the administration office from 9:00AM to 2:00PM on all working days.
- Admissions open for the academic session 2023-24 for classes Pre-Nursery to Grade VIII
- Application Form can be collected from school campus from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm on all working days.
- Submission of the completed application form with necessary documents as mentioned in the Application form at School Campus. (Note: Submission of the application form does not guarantee admission).
- On Grant of admission: Completion of the formalities including payment of fees within 3 days of the offer for admission.
- Non-attendance or non-payment of the fee will lead to the cancellation of admission
- Admission will be granted till the availability of seats on a first come first serve basis.
- There will be a student and parent interaction for those who have registered their wards.
- Students applying under section 134 (a) should contact the Directorate of School Education, Haryana.
For admission to Pre-Nursery and Nursery
- There will be parent interaction along with the child with the Administrator / Principal of the School.
For admission to KG and above
- There will be an age-appropriate assessment (written as well as oral assessment) through evaluative worksheets that will test the general comprehension levels of the child.
NOTE: Interaction with the school Administrator or Principal will not guarantee admission.
|CLASS||AGE AS ON OR BEFORE 31st MARCH, 2021|
Admissions open for the academic session 2023-24 for classes Pre-Nursery to Grade VIII
- Registration is the first step for seeking admission in TGS
- Registration forms will be available on all working days at the Administration Office from 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM.
- Incomplete registration forms will not be processed.
- Parents are advised not to fill more than one form for an applicant.
- On confirmation of grant of admission, parents shall be required to deposit the fee within stipulated time. Failing which the offer of admission shall stand cancelled and the seat will be offered to another candidate.
- The management of the school reserves all rights of admission or rejection and is not bound to give any reasons for admission or rejection of any particular candidate.
- Incomplete registration forms and forms providing incorrect information will automatically stand rejected.
Caution: The school does not accept any donation for admission. Parents should be aware of third parties collecting money on behalf of the school and making false claims of procuring admission. If the parents enter into any transaction with such parties, they will be doing so at their own risk and the school shall not be responsible for it.
ADMISSION WITHDRAWAL POLICY
- In all cases, except at the end of the Grade VIII, an application regarding issue of TC (Transfer Certificate) of the pupil must be submitted by the parents on or before 31st March if they want to withdraw their child from the school in the next academic session.
- C. Application shall be accepted by the school only if it is submitted by the parent and duly signed by the principal. TC Application shall not be considered if it is submitted by the child or any third person.
- Failure to submit the requisite application will result in payment of fees for the full succeeding month.
- TC will not be issued until all dues are settled.
CANCELLATION OF ADMISSION:
- Once the student applied for the admission and the student is successful and selected in the admission test, after paying the fees within due time limit, the school confirms the admission of the child.
- In case the child withdraws his admission and doesn’t join the school, the fee or any other charge paid by the Parents shall not be refunded in any case.
RULES GOVERNING SUSPENSION OF A STUDENT FROM THE SCHOOL:
The head of the institution reserves the absolute right at his discretion, to issue School Leaving Certificate to any pupil, if:
- He is not satisfied with the general conduct of the student, on the campus.
- The student is absent from the school campus without sanction of leave for more than 1 week during the session/term.
- The student is found to practice unfair means in tests and exams.
- If the parents/ guardians fail to pay the subsequent instalments of the school fee on time, their child/ ward is liable to be withdrawn from school, after giving due notice to the parent/guardian regarding the same. Under such circumstances School Leaving Certificate will not be issued till the dues are cleared.
- If it is found that the student does not put in the minimum efforts to score the qualifying marks for promotion, in spite of the best efforts of his/her teachers, the Principal may terminate the admission of such students, after issuing a warning.
- In matter of admission and issue of School Leaving Certificate, the decision of the Principal is final and binding on the parents/guardians of the student concerned.
The Global School, Atail
Session 2023-2024 Fee Structure
|Class||Registration||Admission||Child 1||Child 2||Child 3||Child 1||Child 2||Child 3|
- Fee will be charged quarterly in advance in the month of April, July, October and January.
- The last date to deposit the fee is the 10th of each of the given above months, failing of which a fine of Rs. 10/- per day will be charged.
- School fee is to be paid by cash/Cheque/Online/DD. in favour of The Global School.
- If the fee for the whole year is deposited till 30th April, 2023, a discount of 70% on above one month composite fee will be rewarded.
Nur. To UKG
3 Photos, DOB Certificate,
Copy & Parents Aadhar card
I to VIII
3Photos, Original T.C. , Class,
passed Report card copy,
Photocopy of students, parents Aadhar card.
IX to XII
3Photos, SLC, Counter signed,
Report card(DMC), DOB, certificate,
Copy, Parents Aadhar card.
|VILLAGE||DISTANCE FROM SCHOOL||TRANSPORT CHARGE|
|ROHTAK||20 KMS||Rs. 650|
|KHARAWAR||9.1 KMS||Rs. 450|
|NUNOND||5.4 KMS||Rs. 350|
|PAKASMA||5.3 KMS||Rs. 350|
|KISRENTI||3.3 KMS||Rs. 250|
|GARHI SISANA||11 KMS||Rs. 450|
|HUMANYUPUR||10 KMS||Rs. 450|
|MOR KHERI||5.9 KMS||Rs. 350|
|SAMCHANA||4.8 KMS||Rs. 350|
|SAMPLA||14 KMS||Rs. 450|
|DATTAUR||6.8 KMS||Rs. 350|
|GANDHRA||4.7 KMS||Rs. 350|
RULES REGARDING FEES AND TRANSPORT CHARGE:
- The school session starts from April and ends in March.
- Tuition and transport fees are payable for twelve and eleven months respectively in a year.
- Fees should be paid in the mode of cash, cheque or through online banking.
- In case of payments through cheque, the Account Department will issue a temporary receipt to the parents and final receipt will be issued to them after clearance of cheque.
- In case of bounced cheque, a return charge of Rs. 500/- will be charged from the parents.
- The School / Tuition Fee does not include the charges for uniforms, text books, picnics or tours, ERP, Board Registration Fee or any other charge that may be charged for extra curriculum activities.
- Students will neither be allowed to sit for examination nor will they be shown their results cards/ answer sheets until all dues of the school are cleared.
- Admissions granted in the middle of the session are entitled to pay the tuition fees from the beginning of the session.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded.
- Any fee paid for a particular student is not adjustable with the other student.
- All payments will be collected only by the Accounts Department. The last date for the fee collection will be the 10th of beginning month of the quarter i.e. April, July, October and January.
- If the fee is not paid by the stipulated date, a late fee of Rs. 20 per day (including holidays) will be charged until the fee is paid by the parents.
- The School Management reserves all the right to amend the Fee Structure and rules/ policies from time to time with or without any prior notice.
- The School Management reserves all the right to amend the transport charge during the session due to revision in fuel prices / government policies and taxes.