- FACILITIES & INFRASTRUCTURE
- SCHOOL RULES
- BUS INFORMATION AND BUS RULES
- FEE RULE
- LIBRARY RULES
- SAFETY AND SECURITY
FACILITIES & INFRASTRUCTURE
Strategically located on Atail to Kisrenti Road, the school stands on a plot of land measuring 2 acres. Spacious and well ventilated building giving lawns dot the school premises, giving soothing effect to the eyes of the students, members of the staff and members visiting the school from different fields of life. The school building is established amidst a tranquil environment and the building is of latest design and modern architecture; and has a design which is naturally well lit by daylight. The school is safeguarded by boundary walls to provide students a safe environment.
In the era of smart classrooms, teaching learning process is made fun filled, excited and innovative with the use of digital technology. Education introduction is no more restricted to printed media. “A picture is worth a thousand words”. In line with this famous maxim, it is through smart classes that students will be able to assimilate all the information presented via these instructional devices.
WELL EQUIPPED SCIENCE LABS
We live in an era characterized by the rapid development of technology. Computer science has invaded the educational process and is providing us with many opportunities to grow. Laboratories are essential digital tools. TGS has well equipped 3D science laboratories and students are encouraged to use these laboratories to learn through experiments. Every year, latest instruments, specimens, charts etc. are purchased for these laboratories. It aimed at identifying the effectiveness of science lab in abstract physics concepts achievement and developing attitude towards learning virtual experiments of secondary school students. This approach almost gives hand on experience of learning the subject without much expense.
To encourage the students to learn through practice, we have provided our students with fully equipped mathematics lab. Here they can access the study material for performing different mathematical experiments. In addition to regular assignments, students also play mathematical games like puzzles.
The school houses modern computer lab. The students can learn here comprehensive as well as graded courses that computer education offers. Modern computers also serve as a great mean of audio-visual aid that helps students to grasp the curriculum with ease.
Art is an essential and creative form of expression which outlets the inner psyche or desire. Here, at TGS the young saplings learn a better hand to eye coordination, understanding the symmetry and pattern through fun filled and creative activities of art and craft.
“Reading adds newer dimensions to the body of knowledge.” With a magnanimous collection of resource books of different genres including Fiction, Encyclopedias, General Knowledge, Current Affairs and Reference Books and the subscription of several National monthly, bi- monthly along with 3 Newspapers of repute daily, our library is the hub of information and heart of every learner.
At TGS, we understand the importance of sports and games in children’s life. Sports keep you in good mental health besides making you physically fit and strong. Therefore, we have a far-stretched and spacious playground to provide students an opportunity to unleash their sports potential at its best.
TGS houses a well-organized fitness circuit that enables children to participate. It also encourages them to achieve fitness through the use of specialized fitness equipment. It also improves students’ strength, stamina, balance, fitness and flexibility in a controlled environment.
TGS has well equipped medical room. Safety, security and sanity of each member of the school is amongst our prime agendas. In case of sickness or untoward happening, students come into the care of qualified doctor and nurse.
SAFE AND SECURE TRSNSPORT
Safe travel of your ward is assured and experienced drivers are in service of the buses which are put in operation. The bus routes are customized according to the pickup so as to reduce the travel time for the children.
The safety and security of the students is the topmost priority of the school. To ensure proper safety, the whole school is monitored by CCTVs surveillance. All the classrooms, labs, activity areas, corridors and even buses are monitored through night vision CCTV cameras.
- The students must carry their ID Card to school every day. It must have their photograph and complete identification.
- Loss of ID Card should be reported immediately as it can be misused.
- Those who go on their own should be prompt in returning straight home.
- Children, when sick, should not be sent to school to attend classes, tests or exam. This is for strict compliance.
- Students who have been sick should bring a medical certificate from their doctor on joining school. A copy of the certificate is required to be submitted in the school.
- If your ward has been absent from school, he/she must make up for all the work missed by him/her.
- The school planner has been put in the almanac for your convenience and to help you plan your functions / holidays. All working days are deemed as working days & internal events / functions / Periodical Assessments are subject to shift / change at a day’s notice (in special circumstances) at the discretion of the Management.
- Students should be polite wherever they go. They should always remember that the school is judged by their conduct. They should greet their teachers when they meet them. They should observe compassionate behaviour towards all the support staff. No misbehaviour should be shown towards teachers or any other employee of the school.
- Students should be neatly dressed. The school uniform is to be worn on all working days. Strict action will be taken against students who do not adhere to the uniform norms of the school.
- Low waist trousers and short skirts are not permitted.
- Shirts should be properly tucked in.
- Spikes/streaks/fancy hair-cuts are not permitted.
- Students are not to wear any jewellery to school (eg. chains, rings, bangles, bracelets etc.) Girls may wear a pair of earrings or studs.
- Your ward should be instructed to be careful about his/her belongings. There should be a name tag on blazers and sweaters. Expensive articles like Watches, MP3, Calculators, pens, mobiles, I-pods, cameras, pen drives, CDs etc. should not be brought to school.
- Students are expected to respect the property of school and others. No student should damage any school furniture, write or draw anything on the walls, furniture or in any way damage things that belong to others. Damage done, even by accident, should be reported at once to the class teacher or the Principal. Any damage done will be made good by the one who causes it.
- Children are not allowed to bring sharp objects like scissors, blades, cutters, metal scales etc. to school.
- Children should not bring crackers, colours, irritant spray, pepper spray, unauthorized person etc. to the school. These actions are liable to lead to expulsion of a student from the school.
- Students must not miss any teaching / games / library / activity periods. Students should not intentionally disturb / disrupt classes.
- Students under any circumstances should not drive down to school. Strict action will be taken against the students violating this rule.
- Students are expected to maintain discipline while travelling in the school bus. If found misbehaving, the bus facility will be withdrawn with immediate effect.
- Students are not allowed to go to friend’s house or anywhere elsewhere.
- Students should not disrupt the instructions given by the teachers in the classes by way of talking, making noises, laughing or throwing objects.
- Students should not tamper with any educational material kept in the lab/classroom/activity room.
- Students should not write/scribble anywhere in the washrooms.
- Parent Teacher Meeting (PTM) will be scheduled on any working Saturday or working day.
- lt is always advisable to write to school about the problems of your ward or for seeking guidance. Your letters will be replied to, after discussion with concerned teacher. In case of parents wanting a discussion with more than one teacher, a meeting will be arranged with the concerned teachers.
- Check your ward’s almanac daily. Do acknowledge the remarks if any, and take necessary action.
- See that your ward carries books / exercise books according to the time table for that day. No extra books will be allowed.
- A child using unfair means in the tests/ examinations is awarded a zero.
The observance of rules of the school and good behaviour is an essential condition to a student’s continuance in the school. In case a student violates the school’s rules or indulges in any form of indiscipline, strict action like expulsion/suspension/rustication shall be taken.
BUS INFORMATION AND BUS RULES
The school has a fleet of 06 buses.
There are Four different routes running – Rohtak Route, Sampla Route, Nunond-Pakasma Route, Sisana Route
The villages covered in different routes
Rohtak Route – Sukhpura Chowk, Gohana stand, Jhajjar Chungi, Delhi bye pass, Kheri sadh, Kharawar, Gandhara
Sampla Route- Sampla, Dattaur, Gijji
Nunand Route- Nunond, Pakasma, Kisrenti
Sisana Route- Garhi Sisana, Humanyupur, Mor Kheri, Samchana
Students can avail the school transport facility subject to the availability of the seats. The routes of the school buses are drawn on the basis of the number of students and the parents should consult the School Administrator for other necessary details. Bus facility is neither mandatory nor guaranteed. Bus stops and routes have been fixed keeping in view certain parameters, they will not be changed on individual request.
- Transport facilities are provided for the convenience of the students.
- Applications for school transport, transport cancellation, change of bus stops, change of bus route etc. should be submitted to school Transport In-charge one month in advance.
- Buses will be available only on the routes and at stops fixed by the school and any request for new stops will not be entertained. However, the school reserves the right to make any change if found inevitable.
- Students travelling by the school bus should always be in proper school uniform and in possession of the school ID card with proper bus number failing which, they will not be allowed to board the bus.
- Students must report at the scheduled stop 5 minutes before the bus arrival time.
- Students must travel only by the bus allocated to them.
- No student will be allowed to board a bus other than the one allotted, unless he/she has written permission from the school authorities.
- If a student wants to get down at a different bus stop, he/she should submit a request signed by the parent to the Principal and obtain special permission for the same.
- The bus facility will be cancelled for those students who damage any bus fittings or indulge in acts of misbehaviour/indiscipline in the bus.
- In case of misbehaviour in the bus, the teacher/driver is authorized to take immediate necessary steps and report the matter to the Principal for further actions, if necessary. Such a student will be taken off the bus.
- Eating, drinking or playing any game in the bus is strictly forbidden.
- The school buses are fitted with a governor. There is a fully equipped first aid box in every bus. As you are aware the school will take every precaution for the safety of the children, however, the school is not responsible for situations beyond their control.
- Parents are requested to forward all requests regarding transport to the principal. All requests may not be feasible.
- Parents of children from classes Nursery to V should come to bus stop to receive their wards compulsorily.
- Please ensure that, under no circumstances, any parent boards the bus to discuss any concern. In case any issue is to be discussed, please meet with the school authorities.
- The drivers of the school buses will not pick the telephonic calls. In case of any inconvenience call to bus conductor or transport incharge.
RULES REGARDING FEES AND TRANSPORT CHARGE:
- The school session starts from April and ends in March.
- Tuition and transport fees are payable for twelve and eleven months respectively in a year.
- Fees should be paid in either cash or cheque.
- In case of payments through cheque, the Account Department will issue a temporary receipt to the parents and final receipt will be issued to them after clearance of cheque.
- In case of bounced cheque, a return charge of Rs. 500/- will be charged from the parents.
- The School / Tuition Fee does not include the charges for uniforms, text books, picnics or tours any other charge that may be charged for extra curriculum activities.
- Students will neither be allowed to sit for examination nor will they be shown their results cards/ answer sheets until all dues of the school are cleared.
- Admissions granted in the middle of the session are entitled to pay the tuition fees from the beginning of the session.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded.
- Any fee paid for a particular student is not adjustable with the other student.
- All payments will be collected only by the Accounts Department. The last date for the fee collection will be the 10th of every month.
- If the fee is not paid by the stipulated date, a late fee of Rs. 50 per day (including holidays) will be charged until the fee is paid by the parents.
- The School Management reserves all the right to amend the Fee Structure and rules/ policies from time to time with or without any prior notice.
- The School Management reserves all the right to amend the transport charge during the session due to revision in fuel prices / government policies and taxes.
SCHOOL LIBRARY RULES ARE:
- A student is allowed to borrow only one book at a time and return the same by the date mentioned in the slip. In case the book is not returned without the stipulated period, fine @ Rs. 1/- per reference book and 0.50 Raise for other books will be charged per day. Obtain receipt for fine from the librarian.
- Absence is no excuse for delay in the return of the book after the expiry of the period of borrowing.
- Book must be returned in the same condition as they were issued. Any making, under lining or a noting with pencil or ink, tearing away pages/pictures is absolutely forbidden. This unsocial act will be viewed seriously and heavy fine will be imposed upon the users.
- Borrowed books lost, damaged or wrongly handled will have to be paid the exists plus fine or replaced full price.
- Books will be issued to the students during the library period as per time table or in free period.
- Reference books, magazines and other periodicals shall not be issued to the students. They can, however read these books in the library hall.
- The librarian may ask, call for a book at any time even if the normal period of borrowing has not elapsed.
- Book will not be issued after February 15 and the books and Library card shall be returned by the end of February every year, in order to facilitate the librarian for annual stock verification, students of class X and XII appearing in Board’s Examination shall return the books and library card by the 1st week of February every year.
- The staff-members should return all the books/Periodicals a day before the commencement of the Annual Examination of the academic session.
- The books/periodicals not accounted for in the library registers by the schedule dates shall be taken as lost and the borrower will have to deposit the cost before the close of academic session on March 31st.
- Strict order and perfect silence should be observed in the library. Create the right atmosphere for the users to avail the maximum benefit of facilities provided.
SAFETY AND SECURITY
MEASURES TAKEN BY SCHOOL FOR THE SAFETY & SECURITY OF THE STUDENTS
- Secured campus with 6 feet high boundary wall with 2-2. feet fencing over it.
- CCTV covered campus.
- Restricted entry.
- Working committees for Anti Bullying, Child Abuse Monitoring, Sexual Harassment, Disaster Management, Health and Wellness.
- Regular conduct of Mock Drills
- Allocation of female staff in Buses.
- GPS enabled buses with CCTVs.
- Teachers’ monitoring during sensitive times like early morning, recess and dispersal.
- One vehicle and driver for transportation of a child during illness to hospital in emergency.
- First Aid boxes on each floor, playground and all buses.
- Fire Extinguishers for various purposes placed on each floor. Sand buckets at the two main gates.
- Workshop for Support Staff and Male staff on POCSO, First Aid, Use of fire extinguishers, Road safety. Workshop for teachers and students on topics concerning health and wellness.